Lab 11 TF EIM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Zener Diode
- Construct the circuit below making sure the zener diode is oriented correctly.
- Choose a resister which will allow you to cover the range and for the voltage range of your power supply.
- use a a digital multimeter to measure for several values of .
Zener Voltage Regulator
- Add a Zener diode to an unregulated power supply as shown below
- Use a value for to have mA
- Measure for = 1, 10, and 20 mA
- Tabulate your data and include the ripple.
- What happens if .