Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Confirm signals on all of Sector 5's sense wires
- Finish HV burnin: S:F:G = 1500:-750:536 and the current draw is less than 1 uA CLAS12_R1_S5_QA
- After the above is completed, stop gas flow, Install dust covers, prepare for shipping
- Test TDC integrity using DAQ and S1
- Worked with Haitham on Sector 5
- Moved Kraken to SL2
- Began confirming signals on S5 sense wires S5 Testing and Performance Summary
- Add missing oscilloscope image SL2-STB6-K1200872 U10
- Confirmed with Haitham that HV burin is completed for SL2 R1S5_SL2_BurnIn
- Rotated Sector 3 with David
- Confirmed signals on S5 SL2 sense wires. Found eight wires not listed in S5 Testing and Performance Summary without signal. Will test again to verify.
- SL2 has been in HV burnin: S:F:G = 1500:-750:536 and the current draw is 1-2 uA on the sense wires. Has not gone down after a week.
- The 2 Fold HV Power Supply still reading between 1-2 uA. Could be readout on power supply. According to Wiki the burnin for S5 SL2 is complete.
- Retested signals on eight wires not listed in Testing Summary for signal that were found without signal. Could get signal on five of the wires checked.
- Worked with Haitham in clean room. Power is tripped on S5 SL1 HV-7 board. There is a sudden increase in current on the sense wires when the voltage reaches 1300 V. Reset so the voltage was at 1400 V. Did not get to connect TDC as planned.
- Checked signal on S5 SL1 for four wires without signal. Found signal on STB1-U17 and STB4-U51. Added missing signal images and undated table.
- Cut out dust covers for S5
- Available times
- Monday 9-5
- T,Th 9-3
- W,F 12-5
Weekly progress meeting at 10 am Mondays