Information for installing the R1 chambers into Hall C
|11/25/09||Qweak Install begins with Qtor|
|3/31/10||install Region 1 Chamber|
|4/21/10||Survey Region 1 Chamber|
|11/23/10||Qweak Run 1|
|4/11/11||Qweak Run 2|
- Survey tolorance
- The accuracy in the absolute location of an object
- Alignment Tolerance
- The accuracy of an object relative some other known object.
- "Would like to"
- desired alignment accuracy
- "Must have"
- Required alignment accuracy
- "Known to"
- desired survey accuracy
The charge collector strips are less than 0.4 mm wide. The concentric strips can give you a direct measurement of the electron scattering angleif they are properly alignment with the beam line.
The numbers below are just a Guess with no justification from a simulation or hand calculation.
Tolorance for GEM relative to the PRIMARY COLLIMATOR (2nd collimator)
Survey can pretend to do 50 micron resolution 200 micron resolution is no problem.
Survey marker tooling balls need 1/4 inch rods to mount prisms on. Should have at least 3, 1/4 holes on detector.
|Coordinate||"Would like to"||"Must have"||Known to|
|Pitch (about X)|
Survey marker locations
The coordinates given below are with respect to an arbitrary reference point identified by the cross hairs just below the label "B".
|Point||Design (x, y)(mm)||Hall-C (x', y') (mm)|
|A||5.025; 60||7; 0|
|B||16.4858; 26.485||18.45658; -33.515|
|C||88.497; 3.492||90.477; -56.508|
|D||246.999; -18||248.979; -78|
|E||295.005; 60||296.985; 0|
|F||246.991; 138||248.971; 78|
|G||88.500; 116.493||90.48; 56.493|
|H||16.493; 93.488||18.473; 33.488|
Region II and III wil use gas mixture:
- 4 SHV cables from GEM Rotator to Counting House
- 2 RJ45 cables to GEM gumsticks located in dog house front of target
- 4 BNC Coax cables from GEM detector to Alena's scintillator coincidence NIM modules located near quartz detector
- 4 120 Volt power lines to dog house
- 2 120 Volt power lines to GEM rotator
- cable from G0 32 MHz clock to V1495 in the dog house
- coax cable from Alena's coincidence NIM modules to V1495 doghouse location
- 4 ribbon cables from V1495 in Doghouse to breakout box on rotator
- 2 RJ45 I2C cables from dog house upstream of target to breakout box on GEM rotator
- 6 (+2.5V) power lines from dog house to GEM rotator